Sunday, 21 December 2008

Command Line Library 1.4 Stable, available!

This new version has some internal refactoring and an architectural change that allows the code to work better with components containers.

I think it's not useful repeat myself here, please jump to release page at CodePlex. As always here you can download source code, binary and help files (in CHM format).

All suggestions, bug reports, comments and feature requests will be really keep in high degree of consideration. So please write me (my new email is: gsscoder@ymail.com).

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have to say that I love this article. I have searched for many weeks to find an article about this topic. This blog has been so simple and has a lot more features than other blog articles. The layout and Web design is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all! And keep reading...

    ReplyDelete